It was ladies and children under-12 night in the Fenerbahce vs. Maispor game due to a ban on men handed down by the Turkish FA due to a violent pitch invasion that occurred during a pre-season friendly. Our friends at Soccerpolitics wrote a great analysis of the meaning behind the night’s events. How about that atmosphere?
But, violence is fun…
Speaking of which, there’s violence here.
437 Notes/ Hide
- svndk reblogged this from turkiyede1numara
- k-oney likes this
- nirvanahatunu likes this
- birazrutinyasiyoruzguzelim reblogged this from turkiyede1numara
- mikimons likes this
- gaydirigubbbakcemile reblogged this from turkiyede1numara
- fucktheworldacelyaisthebest reblogged this from turkiyede1numara
- turkiyede1numara likes this
- turkiyede1numara reblogged this from cheekychip
- darren-fletcher-football-genius reblogged this from ofmywrath
- ofmywrath reblogged this from cheekychip
- cheekychip posted this